Lets Talk Drunk Elephant



Hello Blog! Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! Today I bring you another skincare post. I have been loving skincare more and more everyday. During this time of the year, my skin boards the struggle bus. I suffer with dry skin, chapped lips, and more concerns will most likely arise as the winter approaches. This time of the year is my absolute favorite but the worst for my skin. I would love to know any remedies you guys have for skin for this time of the year! Anyway, lets talk DRUNK ELEPHANT! Before I used this brand, I've heard so many great things. People raved about this brand and I wasn't too sure why because I was never familiar with the products. Big shoutout to the brand though for giving me some products to finally try out! Without further a do, behold these two products that I bring to you! Now introducing from the Drunk Elephant line, the TLC Sukari Baby Facial and the Lala Retro Whipped Cream. 

T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial - 80

Starting with what you would use first after your cleanser, the T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial. Oh man, the first high end skincare product I have ever received. I remember asking my coworkers if they've ever used it and the first response I remember getting about the product was "it burns." I was thinking, "How much could it really burn?" I must admit I was a bit scared. I mean, its pretty typical for a product to have a slight tingle or burn, but the person reassured me that the burning sensation went away rather quickly. I had never tried a chemical exfoliant before. I have sensitive skin so I wasn't too sure how I would react. I still decided to give it a go. You put on an even layer on your dry, clean face and let it sit for 20 minutes. First initial reaction: it burns. Yes it did burn, but it kind of felt like a prickling sensation rather than a burn. Taking in the fact that I have sensitive skin, the feeling went away about after 30 seconds to a minute. The rest of the wait was a smooth ride. I washed it off after 20 minutes and my oh my. My face felt like it had just been ridded of any mustiness or texture because my face was SMOOTH. I wanted everyone to touch my face (no, I didn't let anyone put their hands on my face) because I couldn't believe how smooth it was! Says it is good for all skin types, however if you're very sensitive I would give this a patch test on your face to see if you react in any way. This product contains 25% AHA's and 2% BHA's. In other difficult terms, it contains glycolic, tartaric, lactic, citric, salicylicacids that smooths out the texture of your skin while reducing fine lines and wrinkles, dullness, and pores. I was in awe with this product and will be sad when I run out!


Lala Retro Whipped Cream - 60
Now to the cherry on top! After you get your luxurious at home facial taken off, lather on some Lala Retro Whipped Cream. It literally feels like your smothering a soft hydrating cloud all over your face. The texture of this is so soothing. I highly recommend this for someone with dry skin. It's so comforting and amazing that is all I can say. It is good for all skin types and is a solution for dryness, loss of firmness and elasticity, and fine lines and wrinkles. It also contains six rare African oils that lock in moisture.  This rich moisturizer is a must for this season! 

Remember people good skin care is worth it! Take the time to see what your skincare concerns are and products that will help your skin thrive! I say give these two a go! You can find both of these products at your local Sephora. I just used both of these products before writing this post and man is my skin happy. I would love to know your guy's favorite skincare products as well! Wanna know why Drunk Elephant is named Drunk Elephant? Elephants favor eating the fruit from Marula trees. Therefore, when it ferments in their large stomachs, it literally gets them tipsy! Elephants are getting lit! Ha! How cool is that?! Well, thank you for reading this post. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I appreciate all of you that have continuously read my posts and if you are new, welcome! I am so glad to have you here! If there is anything else you guys would like to see please let me know! Until the next post, have a great rest of your day/night! 

Winter is coming.. take care of your skin, 
Lisa <3

Comments

Popular Posts